- Waste oil heater uses the used oil, transmission, differential and transmission fluids from flushes to heat the building.
- Scrap parts are saved and sent to recycling centers instead of being thrown away.
- Blown-in insulation and fire retardent & special ceiling panels cut natural gas consumption by 50%.
- Hi-tech 1 inch thick Tectum™ ceiling and wall panels cut noise decibals in half as well as provides additional R-value energy savings.
- Installation of low-E glass keeps the building warmth in during the winter and keeps it cooler during the summer.
- Replacement of incadesent lights with LED and fluorescent lights which reduce energy usage & reduces the amount of waste to be disposed.
- State-of-the-art Brake Lathe enables us to machine the rotor to extend its life rather than to scrap it, which saves the environment and saves our customer money.
Waste Oil Heater